Thursday, July 19, 2012

pleasures of a purple wall


Just  before leaving for Canada Theo Maya and I were invited to spend the night at colourful, funky True Blue Bay resort in True Blue, St. George’s Grenada. This generous offering was  part payment for a commissioned painting hanging presently in their  front lobby .  The three of us swam, dived, slid, flipped and floated in the pool; watched the sun melt into a kaleidoscope of soft purples and pinks; jumped on beds while listening to our favorite 2012 soca tunes and then crashed into a bug free, air cooled room. However the most fun we seemed to have had was discovering the purple wall that begged us to pose and take photos. Well begged me anyways …. and then I begged Theo and Maya to strike a pose!   inevitably I am the one taking the photos!    I give praise to the simple pleasures of a purple wall!













No comments:

Post a Comment